Welcome! I'm Katie, the
online math tutor. I also tutor math in North Portland, OR.
I help students build confidence in math and their ability to do hard things. I foster an environment where students feel safe to try, make mistakes, and truly learn.
In online math tutoring, we work together with an online whiteboard and audio/video chat. You need just two things: a computer (with speakers, webcam, & microphone) and a good internet connection.
This video is a bit outdated! I don't do test prep anymore, and you'll need to fill out an application before scheduling your free consultation for in-person or online math tutoring.
What I offer:
(PreAlgebra & Algebra Topics)
- For any student wanting to improve their algebra skills: homeschooled, high school, middle school, GED, college student, etc.
- Learn through one-on-one tutoring sessions
- 2 or 3 Sessions Per Week
- Individualized Curriculum
- Personalized assignments after each session to reinforce learning
- Worksheets, assignments, and solution keys are provided to help you learn best
For students who want to improve their skills and commit to weekly tutoring sessions & assignments.
(Grades 8-12 and College)
- Classes: PreAlgebra, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, PreCalculus, Calculus
- One-on-one support to understand your class material
- Learn how to approach tricky problems
- Got a test coming up? Master the problems on your study guide
- Schedule as needed, regularly each week, or both
- An online scheduler to quickly and easily sign up for sessions when you need extra help